Due to a diverse topography, adventure tours in Pakistan are of different types. These will help you get over the boredom induced by the one-dimensional city life. Whenever you want a unique and insightful vacation, go for such thrilling engagements as they will make you feel joyous. You could enjoy them alone, with friends or like a fun family outing. There are many adventure destinations in Pakistan, and you can go for sightseeing in and around them.
Adventure Destinations in Pakistan
Adventure trips can be taken to a number of destinations in the country, with each one being famous for a particular activity.
- Gilgit Baltistan: The rough terrain and natural beauty of Gilgit Baltistan have made it an admirable destination for adventure lovers. With an average elevation of over 10000 feet above sea level,Gilgit Baltistan has a cold arid climate.
- Naran Kaghan: This place is another well-known spot to indulge in thrill-inducing sports like rafting, rock climbing, rappelling and more. This place can be visited from May to November month as the weather here is pleasant.
- Karachi: Those who want to have an exciting time along the seas should definitely come to Karachi. It is a perfect place to indulge in some fabulous and exciting water sports.
Apart from the above-mentioned places for adventure trips in Pakistan, there are hordes of other sites too to plan thrilling expeditions.
Adventure Activities in Pakistan
With a plethora of exciting engagements in the country, such excitement-developing sports are bound to continue gaining admiration.
- Treks: You can trek at a number of destinations like Gilgit Baltistan, Swat, Chitral, Naran and Kashmir.
- Motor Bike Expeditions: Biking trips on the Karakoram highway and through Chitral Shandur are hosted each year as they are highly admired.
- River Rafting: The Khyber Pakhtoonkhowa and Gilgit Baltistan are two prime destinations for rafting.
- Scuba Diving: To see the underwater world from up close, travel to Charna Island and Gwada. You will get scuba training from instructors at all these sites before you head out to the sea.
- Camping: You can camp wherever there are untouched environs like hills and forests. There are many such places in Gilgit Baltistan, Swat, Chitral, Kalash, Naran Kaghan, and Azad Kashmir, which you can pick.
The adventure tours in Pakistan you want to go on will determine the perfect season for them.
- Treks: Summers are generally preferred for trekking because of the pleasant weather high up in the mountains..
- Bike Expeditions: Biking in Northern Part should be done in summers while winters are ideal for journeys through central and south Pakistan.
- Rafting: The summer season is perfect for rafting on the Northern River.
- Scuba Diving: You should scuba dive when the seas are calm, which is generally the case in the non rainy season.
- Camping: As camping involves living in tents, you should always go for the engagement when the weather is not too hot or not too cold.